Wednesday 17 September 2014

more talks on applique

Have just given my third talk on the history of applique: horrors with technology. The slide show stopped half-way through and it takes a bit of time to get it up and running again. Don't know why this happens. I dread the lamp giving up in the projector!

Anyway it went well other than these hiccoughs. Spent most of my hard-earned fee on the group's lovely sales table, filling up my stash of lace/fabrics etc to use in my landscape workshops!

Next week I shall giving a short talk to the local Motor Neurone Disease Society about the quilt we are raffling (now amassed nearly £300 on my way to over £1000!). It does look nice hanging up and I have made a cushion to go with it as second prize. Hope to sell more tickets then.


No comments:

Post a Comment